Are you a traveler to Japan and want to see drifting but don’t know where to go or who to ask? You may not realize it but Japan is full of drift circuits!
See the map below? That’s how many circuits there are where drifting goes on in Japan – and that’s not counting the 2 in Okinawa!
Pretty crazy huh? You wouldn’t think that such a small county like Japan has so many circuits for drifting. But it seems logical. After all, Japan is where drifting was born.
As you can see, there are drift circuits everywhere and probably one near you. But the problem for gajin’s (foreigners) in Japan is that you don’t know where they all are.
But now you can find out exactly where drifting goes on in or near any city you’re visiting in Japan in my new “Drifting In Japan Guide Book”!
See, I’ve been living and drifting in Japan for the last 5 years. I live just a 5 minute drive from the world famous Ebisu circuit. No doubt you’ve seen a photo of me or my car or a video I’ve made on this site or around the web.
Since I started this website over 4 years ago, I’ve had countless people asking me where they can see or do drifting in Japan. So I finally decided to put together a guide book that teaches them what they want to know.
And the finished product is a concise guide written in English containing over 45 different circuits – including their locations, websites, maps and distance from the closest big city where you can experience drifting in Japan.
- Find out exactly where to see and even do drifting in Japan!
- Perfect for travelers to Japan who want to see real Japanese drifting
- A list of details of more than 45 circuit locations all over Japan
- Find circuits near all the major cities i.e. Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Hiroshima, Sendai, Okinawa and more.
- Contains circuit info including photos, links to official websites, maps and distances from major cities.
- BONUS SECTION: I’ve got a page of useful free websites to help you cope with the Japanese language, traveling, and more sites to learn about drifting in Japan.
Everything you wanted to know in one easy to follow guide (written in English) about the circuits to go see and do drifting in Japan!
Checkout details: Secure payments via Paypal 24/7. This is a digital ebook which you can download instantly. Nothing will be shipped. The image is for illustration purposes only.
All The Best!
“Disco Stu” Stirling – Drifter in Nihonmatsu City, Japan
p.s. I’m sure this guide will tell you everything you want to know, but if you think it sucks, just email me and I’ll refund your money. Your purchase is covered by my 100% money-back guarantee for 60 days!
Sign up to our affiliate program to make $$ selling this guide from your blog or website.